Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of all who enter our doors. Please note our new COVID procedures per current CDC guidelines.
- We ask that you please bring your own mask to wear during your appointment.
- Please call our office when you arrive for your appointment. We will let you know when to enter for your appointment.
- When you enter, we will take your temperature using a touch-less infrared thermometer (temperature must be below 100.4 F to stay for treatment) And ask you a few COVID screening questions.
- Your copay will be taken over the phone to minimize any “high touch” surfaces.
- All Agape employees will be wearing masks.
- Physical Therapists have gloves, face shields and gowns to use during your treatment for everyone’s protection.
- We are currently minimizing use of our restroom facilities, they are to be used only in emergency. Once again, this is to minimize “high touch surfaces”.
- We currently are not seeing any fitness clients in our facilities.
- We now provide telehealth services! Please fill out this form to request your appointment today.
Thank you for your trust in our care. We look forward to serving you.