Each of Agape Physical Therapy's physical therapy clinics are also fully functional fitness centers! Our offices are equipped with a wide variety of fitness equipment that allows every individual to achieve their fitness goals. We offer several options for weight training in each location, as well as access to our state of the art cardio machines. Included in each fitness package is a free 15 minute tour of the facility by a physical therapist as well as instructions on how to use each of the machines. Our standard membership costs $39 a month!
Agape is also certified for Silver and Fit and Silver Sneakers at each location! This means that we accept fitness benefits for those patients that have Silver and Fit or Silver Sneakers are part of their Medicare Advantage Insurance plan. If you qualify, you could be eligible for a fitness program with us at little to no cost to you! If you have a Medicare Advantage plan and are interested in your fitness benefits with Agape, you may contact your insurance company to see if you are eligible!
Finally, our Brockport, Gates and Webster locations all offer Aqua Fitness programs in addition to the land fitness option. Gates and Webster have a one-person aqua therapy pool while Brockport offers a three person therapy pool. All three include an under water treadmill as well. Pricing for our pool fitness programs are listed below.
Pool Fitness Pricing
Land Fitness Pricing
|8 Pool Visits||$120||Standard Membership||$39/mo|
|16 Pool Visits||$224||Silver & Fit (over 65)||$25/yr|
|30 Pool Visits||$330||Silver Sneakers (over 65)||FREE|
|100 Pool Visits||$1,200|
|200 Pool Visits||$2,200|
• Dan’s directions are clear. I almost always know what he wants me to do. When I don’t, he is aware of that and tells me in another way.
• Dan explains the impact on my body of what he asks me to do. I don’t remember anyone doing that before. His explanations help me understand what we are doing and that helps me follow his directions.
• Dan has a subtle but effective way of correcting me. What seems like an off-hand comment as he walks by reminds me what I should be doing. I don’t feel like I have been told I am doing something wrong.
• Dan is concerned that I feel successful. He will modify something he has asked me to do, explaining what to do when I feel I am being pushed too far. That is valuable when I am doing exercises at home. I know how to adjust what I am doing depending on how I feel (see the second bullet).
• Nice guy. I enjoy coming in to see him.
• Agape. The atmosphere is relaxed but professional. And respectful of the clients.
• I enjoy the Virtual Reality Treadmill and will miss the fun when I am discharged.