What are Pelvicore Classes?
This is not your typical core class. We use the pelvicore ball during our classes to improve pelvic floor, core and hip strength during functional movements. This class incorporates some standing exercises to engage the core and the pelvic floor. The core is the base of all functional movement, so during the class we also work the lower body and upper body, this helps to strengthen our core in a functional way. The classes are designed to get you stronger throughout the pelvic area in a fun and interactive way!
Who can benefit from Pelvicore Classes?
Anyone can reap the benefits of the Pelvicore classes. We find that the following populations experience great improvement and benefit from the classes:
- Postpartum women
- Those experiencing urinary incontinence
- Pregnant women
- Patient with pelvic organ prolapse
- Patients with pelvic floor dysfunction
What is the cost of the class?
The cost of one class is $20. A package of 10 classes is a discounted rate of $190 and a package of 5 classes is a discounted rate of $95.
*ask about insurance coverage for Pelvicore classes
For more information please email Natalia Farnsworth PT, DPT at [email protected]
• Dan’s directions are clear. I almost always know what he wants me to do. When I don’t, he is aware of that and tells me in another way.
• Dan explains the impact on my body of what he asks me to do. I don’t remember anyone doing that before. His explanations help me understand what we are doing and that helps me follow his directions.
• Dan has a subtle but effective way of correcting me. What seems like an off-hand comment as he walks by reminds me what I should be doing. I don’t feel like I have been told I am doing something wrong.
• Dan is concerned that I feel successful. He will modify something he has asked me to do, explaining what to do when I feel I am being pushed too far. That is valuable when I am doing exercises at home. I know how to adjust what I am doing depending on how I feel (see the second bullet).
• Nice guy. I enjoy coming in to see him.
• Agape. The atmosphere is relaxed but professional. And respectful of the clients.
• I enjoy the Virtual Reality Treadmill and will miss the fun when I am discharged.