Agape now offers the opportunity to work with highly qualified personal trainers! Working one on one with a personal trainer can improve function, strength, flexibility, and even help continue staying active post-rehabilitation. This is truly in its purest form a fitness experience tailor-made for you. Our trainers will take the time to listen to your fitness goals, needs, and any restrictions you may have in order to formulate a program that specifically facilitates your goals. Our trainers have experience working with people of varying fitness levels, age groups, and physical limitations; everyone is welcome!
Our facilities are equipped with some of the highest quality and up-to-date exercise equipment available. This equipment includes cardio-based machines such as ellipticals, treadmills, stationary bikes, and arm ergometers. In addition to this, we have added the Synrgy 360 by Gronk Fitness to all of our gyms which includes countless strength/resistance training attachments and equipment. Our trainers will introduce you to all of our equipment and how to use it safely and effectively.
 1-Hour Individual Training Session: $60.00
 1-Hour Individual Training Sessions: $55.00 each ($275.00 total)
 1-Hour Individual Training Sessions: $50.00 each ($500.00 total)
Meet our Trainers!
• Dan’s directions are clear. I almost always know what he wants me to do. When I don’t, he is aware of that and tells me in another way.
• Dan explains the impact on my body of what he asks me to do. I don’t remember anyone doing that before. His explanations help me understand what we are doing and that helps me follow his directions.
• Dan has a subtle but effective way of correcting me. What seems like an off-hand comment as he walks by reminds me what I should be doing. I don’t feel like I have been told I am doing something wrong.
• Dan is concerned that I feel successful. He will modify something he has asked me to do, explaining what to do when I feel I am being pushed too far. That is valuable when I am doing exercises at home. I know how to adjust what I am doing depending on how I feel (see the second bullet).
• Nice guy. I enjoy coming in to see him.
• Agape. The atmosphere is relaxed but professional. And respectful of the clients.
• I enjoy the Virtual Reality Treadmill and will miss the fun when I am discharged.