Agape Physical Therapy
Recovery, Wellness, Performance
The Ultimate in Hydrotherapy and Fitness
AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
No Referral? No Problem!
A winning combination of exceptional care, incredible people, and a commitment. Our passion for service to our clients is the driving force behind our quality care.
Our mission is to restore movement and improve the quality of life for our patients. We provide convenient options for every stage of recovery.
With multiple locations in the Upstate New York area, our dedicated staff continues to provide patient care based on its founding principles.
We have dedicated staff members that have a genuine interest in every aspect of your health care from your initial visit, through your treatment and beyond.
Your First Visit
Curious about how your first visit with us will go? Wonder no more…
From The Blog
The AquaFit underwater treadmill system is designed for the ultimate in hydrotherapy and fitness
• Dan’s directions are clear. I almost always know what he wants me to do. When I don’t, he is aware of that and tells me in another way.
• Dan explains the impact on my body of what he asks me to do. I don’t remember anyone doing that before. His explanations help me understand what we are doing and that helps me follow his directions.
• Dan has a subtle but effective way of correcting me. What seems like an off-hand comment as he walks by reminds me what I should be doing. I don’t feel like I have been told I am doing something wrong.
• Dan is concerned that I feel successful. He will modify something he has asked me to do, explaining what to do when I feel I am being pushed too far. That is valuable when I am doing exercises at home. I know how to adjust what I am doing depending on how I feel (see the second bullet).
• Nice guy. I enjoy coming in to see him.
• Agape. The atmosphere is relaxed but professional. And respectful of the clients.
• I enjoy the Virtual Reality Treadmill and will miss the fun when I am discharged.