Agape Physical Therapy
Recovery, Wellness, Performance
The Ultimate in Hydrotherapy and Fitness
AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
No Referral? No Problem!
Your First Visit
Curious about how your first visit with us will go? Wonder no more…
• Dan’s directions are clear. I almost always know what he wants me to do. When I don’t, he is aware of that and tells me in another way.
• Dan explains the impact on my body of what he asks me to do. I don’t remember anyone doing that before. His explanations help me understand what we are doing and that helps me follow his directions.
• Dan has a subtle but effective way of correcting me. What seems like an off-hand comment as he walks by reminds me what I should be doing. I don’t feel like I have been told I am doing something wrong.
• Dan is concerned that I feel successful. He will modify something he has asked me to do, explaining what to do when I feel I am being pushed too far. That is valuable when I am doing exercises at home. I know how to adjust what I am doing depending on how I feel (see the second bullet).
• Nice guy. I enjoy coming in to see him.
• Agape. The atmosphere is relaxed but professional. And respectful of the clients.
• I enjoy the Virtual Reality Treadmill and will miss the fun when I am discharged.
The AquaFit underwater treadmill system is designed for the ultimate in hydrotherapy and fitness
From The Blog
Ready or not baby’s on the way and it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep both of you safe. During the next 9 months you will…
Integrated Kinetic Neurology is a treatment approach that targets the brain-body connection and mobilizes the nervous system to promote positive…
Physical therapists are movement specialists and experts at helping you get back to the activities you love. Seeing a physical therapist can…