Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® allows you to push your training and physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before. You can:
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
Find Your Form
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities of the Anti-Gravity Treadmill. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopedic and neurologic patients, pediatric, geriatricand those looking to lose weight – to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
The AlterG Difference
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your training and rehabilitation forward by:
- Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain
The Next Step in Physical Therapy Rehabilitation
Unlike any other piece of training equipment available, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment.
Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs
Success Beyond the Treadmill
While supporting patients during their recovery, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill will also drive business to your practice or clinic. The only training equipment of its kind, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill can help you generate revenue and build recognition among your local community and doctors.
For more information on AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® click here.
Our Pricing strategy is as follows:
30 Minute Session - $25
Three 30 minute Sessions - $50
Nine 30 Minute Sessions - $135
Fithteen 30 Minute Sessions - $212.50
Thirty 30 minute Sessions - $400
• Dan’s directions are clear. I almost always know what he wants me to do. When I don’t, he is aware of that and tells me in another way.
• Dan explains the impact on my body of what he asks me to do. I don’t remember anyone doing that before. His explanations help me understand what we are doing and that helps me follow his directions.
• Dan has a subtle but effective way of correcting me. What seems like an off-hand comment as he walks by reminds me what I should be doing. I don’t feel like I have been told I am doing something wrong.
• Dan is concerned that I feel successful. He will modify something he has asked me to do, explaining what to do when I feel I am being pushed too far. That is valuable when I am doing exercises at home. I know how to adjust what I am doing depending on how I feel (see the second bullet).
• Nice guy. I enjoy coming in to see him.
• Agape. The atmosphere is relaxed but professional. And respectful of the clients.
• I enjoy the Virtual Reality Treadmill and will miss the fun when I am discharged.